Magnetic Therapy Australia
What You Need to Know about Magnetic Therapy in Australia
Established in 2018, Brain Treatment Centre Australia is proud to bring the latest methods of magnetic therapy to Australia. We are an affiliate of the Brain Treatment Centre, a United States organisation that has served as a pioneer and a trailblazer in developing non-invasive treatments for neurological issues. With neuromodulation, a magnetic brain treatment, our doctors have helped to secure positive results and improvements for patients struggling with a wide range of different neurological conditions.
What Is Magnetic Brain Treatment?
Magnetic brain treatment—or Magnetic e-Resonance Therapy (MeRTSM), the technical term for the treatment that we are licensed to offer—uses magnetic pulses to target and stimulate certain parts of the brain. When applied to certain parts of the brain, MeRTSM can help resolve neural alignment issues. Greater neural alignment can support considerable benefits for neurological function, cognition, mental health, and more.
Here is how the magnetic resonance therapy process goes:
- We start with an evaluation. We will begin with an evaluation of your health status and history. Then, using a mix of qEEG data (quantitative Electroencephalography) and ECG data (Electrocardiogram), we will map your brain activity and see how your brain and heart are interacting. This process helps us to develop a personalised treatment protocol for optimising your brain function.
- We proceed with MeRTSM A trained neurotechnician will use special equipment to deliver magnetic pulses to the areas of the brain that we have identified during your evaluation. These treatment processes are comfortable and non-invasive. Usually, treatments last about 40 minutes. We start with nine consecutive sessions for most patients.
- We carry out progress assessments. As your treatment moves forward, we will take additional qEEG and ECG measurements and compare them to your baseline evaluation to see how you are progressing. Based on the findings, we may recommend additional sessions, modify our protocol and brain map, or make other adjustments to the treatment strategy.
The Benefits of Trying Magnetic Therapy in Australia
Patients may discover multiple benefits from magnetic therapy. Because every brain is different, the benefits will vary from patient to patient. The conditions and neurological issues that we have been able to help treat include:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and concussions
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Chronic pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Eating disorders
- Cerebral palsy
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s and dementia
We help all our patients to understand that MeRTSM is not a “cure” for these and other difficulties or symptoms—for instance, magnetic therapy cannot cure the underlying conditions that contribute to Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s. What a MeRTSM treatment can do is treat symptoms of these neurological issues to help lessen their impact and severity.
For patients who have insomnia, we have been able to help improve the duration and quality of sleep with magnetic brain therapy. Magnetic resonance therapy for depression helps to target problems with damaged or unaligned neural pathways, which can impact mood and overall mental health. Similarly, magnetic resonance therapy for PTSD can help align neural pathways to bring about greater emotional stability, cognitive processing, and other helpful benefits.
Even when our treatments prove powerful results for our patients, we still recommend using MeRTSM as just one component of a broader holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
Why You Can Trust the Brain Treatment Centre Australia with Magnetic Resonance Therapy
While MeRTSM is an effective medical practice that has shown positive results for a range of conditions—all without requiring invasive or pharmaceutical treatment. While these terms can sometimes scare patients off, the team at the Brain Treatment Centre Australia is here to set you at ease.
Between our firsthand experience with this treatment method and our affiliation with the U.S. Brain Treatment Centre, a world leader in magnetic brain therapy, we can ensure that your treatment is grounded in careful evaluation, protocol, and follow-up observation. If you are exploring your options and believe that MeRTSM may be beneficial to you or a member of your family, we encourage you to contact us today to learn more.