Brain Treatment Centre are NDIS approved and registered
Brain Treatment Centre are excited to announce that we are now approved and registered for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is an insurance support scheme of the Australian Government that funds costs associated with disability. The scheme was legislated in 2013 and went into full operation in 2020. The scheme is administered by the National Disability Insurance Agency. The NDIS takes a lifetime approach, investing in people with disability early to improve their outcomes later in life.
How do I know if I am eligible?
The official NDIS website has a short questionnaire to determine your eligibility, or we can email you some NDIS related information that may be of help in your NDIS journey.
BTC is a registered provider for these categories:
For BTC Australia, the Support Category is: Capacity Building Supports. Support purpose categories are designed to align with the Outcomes Framework. This helps participants choose supports that help them in achieving their goals, and providers to understand how the supports they provide contribute to the participant’s goals.
Registration Group: Improved Daily Living Skills
This category includes the assessment, training, development and/or therapy to assist in the development or increase in skills for independence and community participation.
How to access NDIS services at BTC:
- If you are already NDIS approved, call us to book an appointment.
- Discuss with local area coordinator or planner your goals and needs for service, they will assist in planning and allocating the necessary funding.
We commit to:
- Keeping you fully informed of the best treatment and support options available to you.
- Giving you choice and control over the delivery of our services.
- Working with you to help achieve your goals.
- Communicate with you openly and honestly.
- Where possible assist and help you navigate the NDIS.
How can I learn more?
If you already have a NDIS plan and would like book, please call us
on 1300 428 228 or reply to this email.
If you would like to apply for the NDIS please visit the NDIS website directly to learn more.
The staff at our clinics on the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Morayfield on the Northside of Brisbane look forward to seeing you soon.